CUSTOMER SERVICE & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
A customer is the recipient of goods, services, products, or ideas, obtained from a seller, vendor, or supplier for a monetary or other valuable consideration. Generally Customers are categorized into two types:
THE INTERMEDIATE CUSTOMER: An intermediate customer or trade customer is a dealer that purchases goods for re-sale.
THE ULTIMATE CUSTOMER: An ultimate customer is a person who does not in turn re-sell the things bought but either passes them to the consumer or actually is the consumer.
Customer Service is your organization’s responsiveness to the needs of her customers
- It is service that combines knowledge and professional attitude with friendliness and courtesy toward customers
- Customer service involves all the activities that the organization conducts or performs to satisfy its customers.
- Customer service involves all the activities that the organization conducts or performs to satisfy its customer, it is more than just handling complaints and smiling at customers.
- Customer service means going out of your way for the customer, doing everything possible to satisfy the customer and making decisions that benefit the customer.
WHY CUSTOMER CARE
- To Face Increased Competition,
- To Increase Our Productivity,
- To Obtain Gains Of A Satisfied Customer,
- To Obtain Their Trust.
- To Save Our Time And Energy
- To Enhance Our Reputation.
- To Obtain Job Satisfaction
Duration: 2 months (Weekend Saturdays only)