Project Management Professional (PMP)
This program is aligned with international Project Management Standards and fulfill the mandatory PMI requirement of 35 contact hours, a pre-requisite for any aspirant applying for the PMP examination. Under the guidance of experienced certified professionals, effective pre and post training support, the course not only prepares one for the 4 hours PMP online examination but ensures that the candidate is ready to enter the industry.
Project Management Professional certification training course takes participants through the phases of a project on a Residential basis, using the Process Groups and integrative framework adapted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). It is suitable for anyone who requires a detailed working knowledge of the PMIs approach to project management, particularly those working towards the Project Management Professional (PMP). The PMP designation following your name signifies to clients, employers etc. that you have demonstrated a solid foundation of knowledge and experience from which you can competently practice project management.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project.
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications.
- Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Control a project.
- Close a project.
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Duration: 2 months (Weekend Saturdays only)